blog off

Thursday, February 16, 2006

ta-tas [redux]



okay.

my sister made me feel bad about blogging about "topless girl petting horse in times square", so i took her picture down.

in other news, around the same time, someone put roofies in my and two of my friend's drinks at rodeo bar (luckily not enough to knock us out, only enough to make us forget the better part of the evening. ladies: watch your drinks!) and we met this young woman who claimed to be malcolm x's daughter.

one of my friends got all misty eyed. "wow, i can't belive i just met the daughter of malcolm x and betty shabazz..." he dabbed his eyes with a margarita-soaked napkin.

another friend rolled her eyes. "malcolm x's daughter. riiiiight. this is new york. everybody's got to be somebody..."

5 Comments:

At February 17, 2006, Blogger Kell said...

That's what's so kooky about NYC - You just never know what you're going to find there... I've had some of the most intersting evenings of my life in New York City - with strangers I met there and haven't seen since. I love NY.

 
At February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's kinda sad, i feel bad for the topless girl...

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger sass said...

oh no. now i feel bad...

 
At February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...standing in times square with your top off and petting a horse does not entitle you to my pity. the actual moment was beyond surreal.

malcolm's daughter. what a trip. the whole time she talked i kept wondering where the bathroom was and how i couldn't feel my legs...

 
At March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the naked horse chick is obviously either seeking attention or admission into a sorority. She loved being naked and the attention it brought. Don't pity her. Love her as she is. And I can't believe you were drugged, that is bogus. Or I guess you could look at it like "hey, free drugs". CREEPY. And was that really Malcolm X's daughter or were you just really really high? That is crazy. -kjc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home