blog off

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

vancouver baby



Originally uploaded by kristalynn.

i'm trying to muster the wherewithal to compose a blentry while on vacation. but all i do is walk and tucker myself out.

pls stay tuned for a mystery guest blogger...!

this is my new niece. she looks like a cross between my brother in law and my dad.

she and i designed a new game - that i haven't yet demonstrated to my sister. it consists of me grabbing her cheeks, one with each index finger and squishing them together to form, of course, fish lips. this makes me laugh, and then she laughs, and then the cheeks become taut and the game is not longer possible.

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the angel eyes of the Smith sisters

 
At May 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCHIPOUCHILOUTCHICOUCHI!!!!

CUTEY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home