blog off

Monday, July 04, 2005

some postscripts



Originally uploaded by kristalynn.

well, it turns out the guy wearing sunglasses (see Friday, April 22, 2005) in a bar is my boyfriend's new manager.

hil-ar-ee-ous.

and i had a visit from my cousin this weekend. i met her and her husband for breakfast one morning.

"we had trouble finding the remote for your t.v." they said. (pls see Tuesday, June 21, 2005)

my boyfriend and i laughed our arses off.

"did you not see the rabbit ears?" i questioned.

2 Comments:

At July 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit..unbelievable!

you and g must arrange a meeting with him...look deep into those reflective baby blue Varne's and ask him "do YOU like to party?"...

 
At July 05, 2005, Blogger Krista Sparkles said...

The last time I was in Cuba the TV in our hotel room had no remote so i re-organized the entire room so that I could lie on the bed and change the channel with my toes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home