blog off

Sunday, January 27, 2008

since i can't get anything else posted...



Originally uploaded by kristalynn.
i was just thinking about this girl yesterday and, even though i've never met her, how fun it might be to hang out with her and have beverages.

and then she tagged me.

the rules:

* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1. i can drink my weight in vodka and/or tequila.

2. sex in the city makes me cry. unfailingly.

3. i have a weakness for gold teeth. and freckles. but not on the same person.

4. i don't sing in the shower. i sing in my living room.

5. i've never made a resolution. except last year, which was to not throw out any food. i stuck by it. and this year, which was to not say 'no' to anything. even if it imperils my life.

6. there is no sixth.

i tag anne c, lori joy, jodi, kell and that's it.

8 Comments:

At January 27, 2008, Blogger appelsj said...

yay!

 
At January 27, 2008, Blogger Anne C. said...

This is a shock indeed.

 
At January 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, for once you did not mention your boyfriend or New York!

 
At January 28, 2008, Blogger sass said...

that's because one of the two is no longer around.

 
At January 29, 2008, Blogger Anne C. said...

Tough audience, here at paxisisfat. Especially the anonymous types!

I'm working on a list, but it's going to take me a long time.

 
At January 29, 2008, Blogger Kell said...

Sheesh - I never get tagged!!!! sigh.

 
At January 31, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm working on my list too...

 
At February 11, 2008, Blogger Shana said...

All right, all right. I actually did this thing yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home