blog off

Monday, August 08, 2005

interview me...



Originally uploaded by kristalynn.

i saw this interview game on this website and decided to get involved. if you want to play, this is what you do:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here were my answers:

1. What is your best feature?
the ability to see the obvious, right away. my worst feature? the ability to state the obvious, right away.

2. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Martin Luther King. because I would never have another opportunity, in this lifetime, to be so humbled.

3. What do you believe is your purpose in life?
i have yet to figure that out. i’m hoping i haven’t made any mistakes so far.

4. What is your favorite color and why?
lime green. i don’t know.

5. What is your passion and why?
meeting intriguing people and learning things from them by asking questions and watching their eyes.

5 Comments:

At August 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE when you state the obvious. Most of the time.

 
At August 08, 2005, Blogger appelsj said...

interview me...

 
At August 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interview me! ask me some real doozies.....

ps/ cute pic!

 
At August 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

με πάρτε συνέντευξη από

Buxom S.
(you know how to find me...)
(insert sinister laugh here)

 
At August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI...LOVED the questions.

Buxom S
http://spaces.msn.com/members/sprice73/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home