blog off

Friday, October 21, 2005

here's my deal...


grouse
Originally uploaded by kristalynn.

if i work 36 hours on the last warm weekend of summer, and submit the "documents" at 4 am for your monday morning necessity, you call me up and say, "thanks. i saw that you were up until 4 am."

and i say, "thanks. i appreciate that." and then i invoice you.

if i come in and interview for you and totally f- it up, you call me back and you say, "yeah, well thanks for coming in, but you're really, really spazzy."

and i say, "i know, i know. some people call it 'charm', but 'spazziness' works too. i really enjoyed meeting you. bye now."

and if you like my resume and call me up on a friday morning and leave a message saying, "can you come in to meet us in 3 hours? we were just about to offer the job to someone else, but you're what we're looking for." and i call you back and leave you a message saying, "no, i cannot, but would monday morning work for you?"

you do not simply not call back.

i'm losing my patience. i'm going to costa rica. don't bother calling.

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. That is frigging hilarious. - kjc

 
At October 24, 2005, Blogger Kattia said...

Costa Rica sound like a great place to hade from that. Hasta la vista!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home