blog off

Saturday, June 03, 2006

stalk worthy



Originally uploaded by kristalynn.

i recently discovered that someone in my neighborhood resembles jon stewart. although he lacked the dashing good looks and was a tad on the plumpier side, he did employ the hairstyle (grey hair included!) and the shortness. i decided i would stalk him. for the summer months.

not too long ago i was outside reading and i thought i saw rotund jon stewart half a block away. he was locking his bike and went into a pet store. as this was my potential stalkee, i'd alternate my gaze between my book and the locked bike. eventually he came out of the store and starting to bike towards me. i clearly identified him as my simulacrum. but it was also at this time that i got a good look at his bike. my imitation jon stewart was riding a girl bike. his bike was, some might say, gay.

the stalking plan was abandoned.

3 Comments:

At June 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reacting to your most recent e-mail to me, it is with trepidation...nay...outright terror..that i post the following comment:

Gay bike be damned - stalk him anyway.

 
At June 06, 2006, Blogger sass said...

no. the bike was a deal breaker.

 
At June 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaa haaaaa. - kjc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home